12/25/21 Update: The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale has started — see our sale roundups and reader favorites included in the sale! Also, sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of all the great sales!
The below content is about the 2011 Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale.
Our daily TPS reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale has begun, and a number of new items have markdowns up to 50%. I like this simple dress from BCBGMaxAzria, which won reviewers over for its flattering fit. I like the geometric pleat details on the front, as well as the sleeves, high neckline, and ladylike hemline for the office. The on-seam pockets could also be great for carrying keycards, cash, or even a tube of lipstick. It was $228, now marked to $109.90. BCBGMAXAZRIA Short Sleeve Dress
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 5.16.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,000 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off everything, no exclusions
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 30% off $150+
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Zappos – 30,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 25% off full-price styles; extra 50% off sale styles
- Talbots – 40% off sitewide
- Loft – 50% off 1 full-price item; up to 40% off select full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 30% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…