Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I think we can all agree that the sweater/jacket portmanteaus are getting out of hand (is it a swacket? a jardigan? a coatigan?), but I’m thrilled that the concept is here to stay. This longer version from Banana Republic looks luxe, but cozy.
I would keep this in my office for chilly days or late nights when I would really prefer to be wrapped up in a blanket but somehow still have to look like a professional.
The “coatigan” is $149 at Banana Republic (but be on the lookout for sales) and comes in sizes XS–XL. It also comes in camel, but only in lucky sizes.
This longline, belted cardigan from City Chic is available in plus sizes for $119 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.14.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%; Zella up to 20% off through Jan. 17
- Zappos – 33,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- Saks OFF 5TH – Extra 20% off! Lots of good options in shoes.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles; extra 60% off all sale styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 75% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off! (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale ends Jan. 17: 60% off original prices! (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles (and 20% off on new loungewear).
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – Semi-Annual Clearance! Up to 80% off; 40% off full-price styles
- Eddie Bauer – Up to 60% off for a limited time!