If you’re starting to get into the flared pant trend, I will note that pointed toes look a lotttt better with them than round toes. It’s almost like you need the little point sticking out. You can wear heels with flared pants, obviously, but flats also work — you just want to make sure that if you’re wearing flats with your pants that they’re hemmed properly. (For a trouser with a flared leg, I’d make sure they weren’t brushing on the floor and in fact are covering all of your ankle and even most of your vamp — really just your toe should be sticking out.)
These flats have been on my radar for a while, and now they’re on sale — huzzah. They were $150, but are now down to $105 at Boden. (They also have lucky sizes left in a pretty pink.) Note that Rothy’s has a similar pointed-toe style right now (but not strappy) with ivory dots.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off