Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I think we can all agree that the sweater/jacket portmanteaus are getting out of hand (is it a swacket? a jardigan? a coatigan?), but I’m thrilled that the concept is here to stay. This longer version from Banana Republic looks luxe, but cozy.
I would keep this in my office for chilly days or late nights when I would really prefer to be wrapped up in a blanket but somehow still have to look like a professional.
The “coatigan” is $149 at Banana Republic (but be on the lookout for sales) and comes in sizes XS–XL. It also comes in camel, but only in lucky sizes.
This longline, belted cardigan from City Chic is available in plus sizes for $119 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.8.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance!
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles; extra 60% off dressy holiday styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40–60% off winter faves; up to 60% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off