Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
Procrastinators may be in a bit of a pinch this year to come up with a Mother’s Day gift that will arrive on time. These shower steamers are bestsellers at Amazon and look like a great way to “elevate” your day, without requiring someone to go to the trouble of a full bath.
They’re $25 at Amazon and, for me at least, could arrive on Monday. Target has one or two similar shower bombs (amidst their pages of bath bombs), and Etsy (obviously) and Amazon have quite a few as well.
For those of you who are into home spa experiences, what are you loving right now? Masks, bubble baths, deep moisture treatments? Do tell…
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 5.16.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,000 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off everything, no exclusions
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 30% off $150+
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Zappos – 30,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 25% off full-price styles; extra 50% off sale styles
- Talbots – 40% off sitewide
- Loft – 50% off 1 full-price item; up to 40% off select full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 30% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…