Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
Procrastinators may be in a bit of a pinch this year to come up with a Mother’s Day gift that will arrive on time. These shower steamers are bestsellers at Amazon and look like a great way to “elevate” your day, without requiring someone to go to the trouble of a full bath.
They’re $25 at Amazon and, for me at least, could arrive on Monday. Target has one or two similar shower bombs (amidst their pages of bath bombs), and Etsy (obviously) and Amazon have quite a few as well.
For those of you who are into home spa experiences, what are you loving right now? Masks, bubble baths, deep moisture treatments? Do tell…
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.23.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – $30-$50 off select full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything + extra 10% off $125
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…