Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I always love the supersoft, washable fabric of Barefoot Dreams — and while I still love my circle cardigans, I’m drooling over the new pullovers.
I think the one above is my favorite — I’m not sure what it is about me, but I’m always a sucker for a thumbhole. I also like the wide/low neckline — almost a scoopneck — which is so different from all of the high, crew-necked sweatshirts you find.
The pictured pullover is $89 at Nordstrom; they also have a number of other ones (hoodie! ultralite pullover! rolled neck!). They’re plenty big but if you really want an oversize look there are also some similar options in the men’s section.
Other places to look: Amazon also has a few pullovers… Nordstrom Rack doesn’t have any cardigans but they do have throws down to $59, as well as a few lucky sizes of Circle Cardigans as low as $45. Costco does have a few Max & Mia sweaters in stock, although I’m not sure of the fabric — meanwhile Amazon also carries the Max & Mia line, including Circle Cardigan dupes for $25.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 5.15.21…
- Nordstrom – 4,000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; 40-70% off jewelry; 40-60% off summer styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; 30% off a $100+ purchase
- J.Crew – Up to 30% off summer picks; extra 15% off your purchase
- Loft – Extra 50% off all sale styles; additional 25% off; 40% off RSVP-ready styles
- Ann Taylor – Up to 40% off full-price tops and sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.