Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I always love the supersoft, washable fabric of Barefoot Dreams — and while I still love my circle cardigans, I’m drooling over the new pullovers.
I think the one above is my favorite — I’m not sure what it is about me, but I’m always a sucker for a thumbhole. I also like the wide/low neckline — almost a scoopneck — which is so different from all of the high, crew-necked sweatshirts you find.
The pictured pullover is $89 at Nordstrom; they also have a number of other ones (hoodie! ultralite pullover! rolled neck!). They’re plenty big but if you really want an oversize look there are also some similar options in the men’s section.
Other places to look: Amazon also has a few pullovers… Nordstrom Rack doesn’t have any cardigans but they do have throws down to $59, as well as a few lucky sizes of Circle Cardigans as low as $45. Costco does have a few Max & Mia sweaters in stock, although I’m not sure of the fabric — meanwhile Amazon also carries the Max & Mia line, including Circle Cardigan dupes for $25.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-25-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 60% off sale styles (35% off your qualifying full-price purchase for loyalty members; 45% off for cardmembers)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 15% off tops & sweaters
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 10% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59