Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Veronica Beard makes some of my favorite blazers, and in one of the widest size ranges I’ve seen. This faux double-breasted blazer comes in sizes 00–24 and is something that I would want to wear at least weekly.
I particularly like the button placement here. Rather than a true double-breasted situation, there’s a center button that creates a more modern look with a very flattering silhouette.
If the magenta color is a bit too Legally Blonde for your taste, it also comes in black.
The blazer is $487, marked down from $695.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-14-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus additional 30% off all sale styles; 40% off full-price shoes & accessories
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off full-price items
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping