Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Veronica Beard makes some of my favorite blazers, and in one of the widest size ranges I’ve seen. This faux double-breasted blazer comes in sizes 00–24 and is something that I would want to wear at least weekly.
I particularly like the button placement here. Rather than a true double-breasted situation, there’s a center button that creates a more modern look with a very flattering silhouette.
If the magenta color is a bit too Legally Blonde for your taste, it also comes in black.
The blazer is $487, marked down from $695.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-25-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 60% off sale styles (35% off your qualifying full-price purchase for loyalty members; 45% off for cardmembers)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 15% off tops & sweaters
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 10% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59