Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
Which do you think are the best lounge jumpsuits, readers? Socialite has a number of cute, easy jumpsuits (like the highly-rated one above), and I can see them being great for relaxing on a Saturday. (This one and this one also look great!)
Looking around the web for other options, it seems clear that there are some different lounging personalities at play — the sexy-comfy lounger (22,000 good reviews!!!), the just-the-basics-ma’am lounger (also), and the one above, which has more of an overalls/beachcomber kind of vibe I guess. (This one is “Amazon’s choice” and I’d put it in the third category.) Readers, which would be your pick, if any? (Are you for or against lounging jumpsuits and rompers? Do tell.)
The pictured one at top is $49 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-9-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 50% off 4+ items; 40% off 3 items; 30% off 1 or 2 items; extra 20% off all clearance
- Ann Taylor – Tops & sweaters 50% off 3+; 40% off 1 or 2; extra 40-60% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off curated styles; extra 60% off sale
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off tees; 50% off dresses; 40% off jeans; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off tops, pants, shorts & denim
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Talbots – 40% off 3+ items; 30% off 2 items; 25% off 1 item