Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
Zella has long been a reader favorite because of their comfortable, stretchy, opaque leggings and other activewear — but lately they’ve been getting into dresses more and more. This dress caught my eye — it looks extremely flattering and has pockets and a bungee cord waist. It’s made from a “breathable performance fabric” and, maybe I’m weird, but I’m psyched to see a “normal” back — no cutouts or anything else you often see on dresses like this.
I’ve pictured it in “pink paradise,” but it comes in five colors, sizes XS–XL, and colors are starting to sell out.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off