Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Perhaps this is a holdover from watching too many equestrian events during the Olympics (every four years, I completely forget dressage exists and then am delighted to rediscover it), but this equestrian-inspired blazer from Smythe looks so, so cool to me right now. The tailoring is impeccable, the leather accents are gorgeous, and the gold buttons are a perfect cherry on top.
I think this would look amazing paired with an all-black outfit — I’m envisioning a black shell and black skinny pants, but a black sheath would look great, too.
An equestrian-inspired blazer at a lower price is this one from Ann Taylor for $169; it’s available in sizes 00–16.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.14.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-50% off all sale styles; $50 off full-price dresses & shoes
- Loft – 50% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase; extra 50-60% off sale styles
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – 50% off all dresses & jumpsuits;
- Anthropologie – 1,000+ new sale items