Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
Where are you wearing jumpsuits and rompers this year, ladies? To sleep in? (The one pictured is a PJ style from the popular Nordstrom Moonlight style.) To weddings or other events? To brunch? To work? The readers had an interesting discussion a few days ago, with a lot of people espousing their love for this jumpsuit, which looks… really casual to me, at least considering what I know of Old Navy fabrics. (This floaty romper from Everlane also looks great, but for a “going to the beach” kind of day.) And don’t even get me started on worker-type jumpsuits! (I kind of just ordered a Rachel Comey one on sale, although I strongly suspect I’ll send it back.)
The pictured one has a ton of nice reviews, and the gray version is on sale in lucky sizes; it’s $37–$59 at Nordstrom. This Zella one also has a ton of great reviews but also looks like a binge-watching-and-errands kind of jumpsuit. (This Commando one also looks like a great loungey/PJ jumpsuit but it’s $188.)
On the more formal side (certainly for weddings), these jumpsuits from Julia Jordan and Vince Camuto all have a ton of great reviews… This kind of hybrid style from Kay Unger caught my eye recently also, although I’m still trying to decide in my head who can wear it (everyone? Grande Dame types?) (This is a shade of my ongoing discussion with myself regarding pigtails — I fear I am too old by 15 years and perhaps too young by 10 years to wear them.)
(Psst: Not related to jumpsuits at all, but if you’re on the hunt for a good denim jacket for fall, this uber popular style from Kut from the Kloth has lots of colors and sizes marked 50% off.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; extra 50% off clearance; 40% off “winter vacation styles”
- Ann Taylor – End-of-Season Clearance: Up to 75% off original prices — plus 30% off full-price styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 75% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off, plus an additional 15% off (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: Extra 50% off markdowns (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off tees, sweaters, and jeans
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off select styles; 40% off everything else
- Eloquii – 50% off select styles