Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
For my $.02, this looks like the perfect summer dress. I like the long length, the wide neckline (so many crew neck dresses this year!), and I’m hoping the “open back” is wearable with a bra. (There’s a could’ve-been-great sheath dress from Halogen that we won’t be featuring this year because it shows a lot of skin on your back). It doesn’t have the knotty twists (not a fan) and it’s not too fitted or too swingy. The fabric is a poly/rayon/spandex blend, which I have high hopes for. Chef’s kiss. (I even like it as styled with the black retro sneakers!)
The pictured dress is $129 in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
Readers, which are your favorite summer dresses that can be casual or dressy depending on accessories?
(Also: as I just mentioned on CorporetteMoms, everyone’s favorite socks (Bombas) have a lot of great deals in the NAS.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 8.16.22…
- Dermstore – Anniversary sale, up to 25% off!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale’s on sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Of Mercer – Warehouse sale: Up to 60% off
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
Other Sales of Note: