Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
What do you think of as “white sneaker season” — can it be a transitional piece into fall, or would you not wear white after Labor Day? I’ve seen so many white sneakers with leather(ish) pants and sweatshirt-type dresses that I think they can work for early fall, if weather cooperates.
One of the OG classics, Stan Smith, are on sale right now at Nordstrom if you need to buy a new pair. I didn’t realize they were slightly eco-friendly, but the upper is made from 50% Primegreen recycled materials. Nice.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.26.22 (our favorites in bold!):
- Ann Taylor – 30% off your purchase (exclusions apply).
- Amour Vert – End of season sale, up to 50% off (great for silk blouses and eco-friendly clothes).
- Banana Republic – Semi-annual Friends & Family event, 40% off your full-price purchase!
- Banana Republic Factory – Semi-annual Friends & Family event, 50% off purchase!
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; all jeans $49.95; extra 15% off tops, shirts & shoes
- Loft – 50% off everything and free shipping!
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 4600+ new markdowns for women!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Victoria’s Secret – Save 40-70% on 1000s of sale styles
Other Sales of Note: