Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Periodically, I like to take a quick trip across the pond (metaphorically) and see what kinds of gorgeous dresses The Fold has for me to swoon over. This emerald green stretch-crepe dress was the swooniest one of the bunch. The draping is absolutely stunning and the color just knocked my socks off.
This would be amazing for a big presentation or important meeting where formal business suits aren’t necessary, but a commanding presence is.
The dress is $495 at the Fold and comes in U.S. sizes 2–12.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.2.22: (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – Up to 60% off, with new markdowns on coats and shoes!
- Ann Taylor – 50% off festive dressing plus 30% almost everything else
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off everything plus extra 25% off $125+
- Betabrand – Up to 70% off sitewide, plus take an extra 15% off with code. Reader favorite yoga dress pants come down to around $40.
- Eddie Bauer – 40% off outdoor gifts; 60% off select camp fleece; free shipping on outerwear
- Elie Tahari – 30-50% off; Sweater Shop 40% off
- Eloquii – 60% off holiday deals; $25 select tops and sweaters
- Express – 30-50% off everything
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off sale; 30% off almost everything else
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything!
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order with code – reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at $30.
- Loft – 40% off full-price styles plus extra 25% off Lou & Grey
- Madewell – $50 jeans plus 30% off everything else
- Neiman Marcus – 25% off select styles; 20% off select jewelry
- Talbots – 40% off entire purchase
- Universal Standard – Denim starting at $29
Gift Ideas for Men: