This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I know we juuust had two very pink recommendations on Thursday and Friday, but: Pantone has just announced that the color of the year for 2023 will be magenta. So now is a great time to pick up some of those darker pink pieces that are still on sale from this past season.
The pictured CeCe top is one we’ve featured a bunch before because it’s a great basic for both work and play; select colors including this one are down to $48.
(There are lots of lucky sizes for a few other pieces, all on sale — more CeCe tops and dresses, Sam Edelman coats, Dress the Population dresses, and a few cute Nic & Zoe toppers.) If you’re looking for lipstick, I just got this NYX one that really does not budge and is both bold and flattering (“Another Level”) — this Glossier lipstick in “Jam” is also very magenta-y on me but much more of a buildable shade.
Readers, in general do you try to buy things that are the “color of the year” to make your wardrobe feel more on trend — or is it that you just can’t avoid the color in stores since so many brands will use that color as an accent? (Last year’s Color of the Year was lavender.) I always love to pair magenta with navy and gray, with accents like orange, red, or pastel blue — what are your favorite ways to wear magenta?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.6.23
Our favorites are in bold!
- Nordstrom – Holiday sale up to 50% off; designer clearance up to 40% off; free 2-day shipping for a limited time
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase & extra 15% off sweaters
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything & extra 20% off purchase
- ba&sh – Winter sale up to 50% off
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer Sale: Up to 40% off, 100s of styles added
- Club Monaco – 25% off almost everything
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase with code; up to 50% off coats; up to 60% off present picks
- Loft – 40% off your purchase plus extra 15% off
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off plus extended return policy — reader favorites include this laptop tote, this backpack, and this crossbody
- Sephora – 20% off purchase with code; 30% off Sephora Collection
- Summersalt – Up to 60% off select styles (this reader-favorite sweater blazer is 40% off)
- Talbots – 40% off your regular-price purchase — readers love this cashmere boatneck and this cashmere cardigan, as well as their sweater blazers in general
- Theory – 25% off sitewide; extra 10% off with Apple Pay
- Theory Outlet – Last-chance styles 70-80% off; extra 25% off sweaters; readers love this T-shirt