Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
We just rounded up some of the denim trousers we’re seeing (and how to wear them), but another thing that seems to be back after a long delay is the denim maxi skirt.
There are a TON of variations out there — pieced, A-line, straight skirt, front slit, back slit, raw hem, asymmetrical hem, and more, at places like Nordstrom, Shopbop, Saks and more. A lot of the slits look, ahem, pretty high, and weirdly unsexy despite the fact that it looks like the entire room will know what underwear you’re wearing.
This skirt from Wash Lab is the highest rated among the bunch, and I like the $128 price. I also like the details — the way the pieces don’t exactly align in the front (but do in the back), the high waist with three buttons, and the darts along the bum.
It’s available in sizes 25-34 at Nordstrom.
(Looking for something even more affordable? This skirt seems to have great ratings at Amazon.)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 40% off fall finds
- J.Crew Factory – 50%-70% off entire site, and extra 70% off clearance with code!
- Ministry of Supply – Shop fall workleisure, 25% off sitewide.
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off, 1000s of new styles added
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!