Liking these posts? Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.)
– Jillian Michaels interviews Suze Orman, her mentor, over at Everyday Living — I’m not that familiar with Orman’s story but just the first page of the interview blew me away.
– Training magazine offers some suggestions on how to squeeze everything in if you’ve got a presentation to give.
– Prolific Living has some advice on how to stay motivated in a corporate job.
– Wisebread has some fabulous tips for how to be a better networker.
– The Morning News rounds up some of the wackiest interview questions from top companies (including: calculate the ratio of people to cake). Meanwhile, Ask a Manager has good tips on how to ask “closing questions” in an interview without making your interviewer uncomfortable.