Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest.
– Pinterest pick of the week: Snapguide’s guide to how to hang your sweaters.
– SheFinds seeks a great trench for spring.
– On the hunt for a great white t-shirt? Grechen’s Closet and Ain’t No Mom Jeans both just did roundups.
– The New York Times has an interesting article about something we’ve talked about before on here: tattoos in the workplace.
– According to Business Insider, the most important life lesson that older people say you need to know is a career one: Do not stay in a job you dislike.
– Spring cleaning? POPSUGAR Smart Living lists 116 things to throw away.
– Mashable had a story a while ago about a new app (now renamed Simple Wash) that helps you clean up your social networking profiles — great if you’ve recently friended your boss or your mother in law.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!