Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest or Instagram.
- YouLookFab rounds up some jacket trends for fall — on the flip side, Racked tells you how to cultivate a signature style.
- SheFinds ponders how to travel in style, and Road Warriorette dishes on how to get through the security line faster.
- The Careerist has a good cheat sheet on two recent media discussions: whether women need husbands and how your fertility may not be waning as quickly as you thought/feared.
- Ask a Manager tells you how to save an internship that is NOT going well, and Greedy Associates gives you four tips for being a great summer associate.
- Forbes Woman stresses the importance of constructive criticism — and how to get it.
- POPSUGAR Smart Living tells you how to get back to work after a long weekend.
- Finally: Business Insider explains what the new Facebook Graph searches mean for you, and how to reset your privacy settings; Lifehacker tells you how to opt out of Twitter’s new tracking features.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!