Liking these posts? Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.)
– KAT’S COMING TO DALLAS!! We couldn’t be more excited for our first reader meet-up (ever!) THIS FRIDAY, JULY 23 from 5:30 to 7:30 at Sambuca Uptown (2120 McKinney Ave). We’ve set up an Event Page on Facebook just to get a sense of how many people will come — can’t wait to meet everyone in Dallas!!
– SheFinds comes up with cute, “unstuffy” ways to wear tweed jackets. Meanwhile, Real Simple has a fit lab for sheath dresses.
– The Simple Dollar did a whole series of posts on one of our favorite books, Getting Things Done — here’s the “takeaway” post.
– Zen Habits has some suggestions on how to be “insanely productive and still keep smiling.”
– Mint.com advises which are the cheapest days to shop online for which items.