This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- YouLookFab puts together a business casual capsule — and tells you how to do the same.
- SheFinds rounded up 13 makeup hacks that “even the pros don’t know.”
- Buzzfeed tells you about a new clothing company, Betabrand, that only used PhD students for their models.
- The Washington Post lists the three kinds of job burnout.
- The Careerist (now behind a free subscription wall) notes that just because a “feminine” style of leadership is in vogue, it doesn’t necessarily mean people want more women leaders.
- Popsugar Smart Living tells you how to stop thinking about work on the weekends.
- For those of you who’ve been hate-reading the Princeton Mom stories, the NY Post tells you 8 reasons why NYC women can’t find a man. (The rest of you can go back to ignoring her/rolling your eyes without reading.)
- Finally: if you’re trying to be healthier and cut out chemicals/preservatives, I thought this listing of which are the best (and worst) breads was really helpful on FoodBabe.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!