Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- Do you work in a cubicle that’s just … sad? Wired wants to see it.
- Ever wonder how Rent the Runway cleans ALL those dresses to be ready for the next customer? Fast Company finds out.
- This piece in Fast Company advises women that to succeed in business they need to speak up and grab the spotlight.
- If your to-do list never gets shorter, only longer, check out this Washington Post story about catching up.
- The Wall Street Journal talks about the paid, mini sabbaticals that some workplaces are offering.
- New York magazine’s The Cut asks who actually gets empowered by women’s empowerment events.
- The Mary Sue reports on a study that suggests men feel a blow to their self-esteem when women around them are successful.
- Wired provides a “more buzz-killing, underreported set of facts” about women freezing their eggs.
- Fortune talks to Sallie Krawcheck and Dambisa Moyo about strategic networking.
- May none of you ever need to use this trick, but Buzzfeed tells the story of a patient and savvy 911 dispatcher who helped a victim of domestic violence when she had the excellent idea to get help by disguising her 911 call as a pizza order.
- Need an easy, last-minute costume? Check out suggestions (Regina George!) from PopSugar Smart Living.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…