Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- The New York Times suggests some makeup that holds up to hot weather.
- Lucky features some good hot-weather hairstyles and some “unexpected” beauty product favorites.
- Fortune says that the new Lands’ End CEO has big plans for the brand.
- New York magazine talks to the founder of a new clothing line for women 5’9″ and taller.
- Quartz has some great tips for making introductions via email.
- USA Today checks out PathSource, an intriguing app that can help new grads (and others) figure out which careers might suit them.
- Fast Company explains 10 career lessons you should learn by your 30s.
- The Muse shares a few tips for getting more sleep and getting more done.
- PopSugar Smart Living gives advice on how to become a more punctual person.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We talked about our favorite blogs.
- Kat shared some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable office clothes.