Liking these posts? Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.)
– If you have not heard of the new UBS dress code rules for its employees, check it out — it is the stuff of legend.
– Ms. JD wonders if women give away their authority when they smile.
– Jeri’s Organizaing & DeCluttering News has “four mantras and one flowchart” for decluttering negative thoughts. Meanwhile, The Clutter Diet Blog has some good questions to ask yourself for the New Year: what can you STOP doing? what can you START doing? and what can you CONTINUE doing?
– For all you job-hunters: LinkedIn has analyzed the most “overused” words on resumes — the Wall Street Journal reports! Lindsey Pollak shares her top 10 job hunting tips of 2010. Meanwhile, Mint’s blog has suggestions for a pre-interview ritual. (And until that job comes through, Anita Bruzzese has some tips on how to make life better if your job sucks.)
– The WSJ has some fresh ways to get more frequent flyer miles and other perks with your credit card. This is especially handy, since I just signed up for Points.com and can now see all of my frequent flyer points in one place. (Hat tip to Wisebread.)
– Finally: It’s free-shipping day! Enjoy!
– Oh! And in admin news: Please vote for Corporette in the “Just for Fun” category in the ABA Journal’s “Top 100 Law Blogs” listing!