Liking these posts? Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.)
– YouLookFab has some thoughts on how to remove hanger bumps from clothing. (I’ll admit, I keep all but my sturdiest sweater jackets folded in drawers because the hanger bumps drive me mad!) (Pictured: vintage hangers, originally uploaded to Flickr by patiencehouse.)
– Above the Law has an, um, amusing post about how Cardozo Law is suggesting its female graduates get in better shape in order to get a job.
– FINS has a “primer for success” for women in investment banking. Meanwhile, for the lawyers amongst you, The Careerist recently had some posts on how to dump law for finance — both from the recruiters’ view and the bankers’ view.
– UtahTechJobs has some great pointers on how NOT to name your resume file.
– Lifehacker has a variety of suggestions for how to back up your G-mail account.