This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- The Washington Post offered Met Gala fashion highlights.
- W Magazine shared that in support of sustainable fashion, Cate Blanchett rewore an Armani Prive Couture gown at the Cannes Film Festival earlier this week.
- The Cut provided insight as to why we consider long, dark eyelashes desirable.
- An editor of The Wall Street Journal shared workplace advice she wishes she had known in her early 20s.
- The Muse suggested 35 things to do for your career before you turn 35.
- The New York Times explained how the interview question about past salaries influences the gender pay gap — and what to do to stop it.
- The New York Times also offered an opinion piece on how to survive your 40s. (Also worth reading for women in their 20s and 30s.)
- Jezebel shared why single women are buying homes and condos at more than twice the rate of single men.
- Above the Law reported that a Big Law attorney in Miami intervened in a traffic stop she witnessed.
- For your Laugh of the Week, Vulture shared 14 of the craziest movie posters spotted at Cannes.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We asked, how do you define yourself after having kids?
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.