- The Strategist talked to dermatologists to find out which are the best facial sunscreens.
- Thinking of trying a sheet mask? In her interview with The Cut, Paula Begoun said don’t bother.
- Who What Wear took a look at Meghan Markle’s favorite shoes: Manolo Blahnik BB Pumps. (Here’s how to watch tomorrow’s Royal Wedding, by the way.)
- Want to get promoted when your boss leaves, or even get her job? U.S. News & World Report gave some advice.
- Adweek announced its second annual Disruptors list: “39 women who are spearheading a revolution in advertising, media, and tech,” including Katrina Lake, Stitch Fix founder and CEO; Lesley Slaton Brown, HP’s chief diversity officer; Dee Rees, director of Mudbound; and Samantha Bee.
- Working Mother named this year’s Best Companies for Multicultural Women, including Morgan Stanley, Intel, Deloitte, and Verizon. Several of those companies also appear in Fairygodboss‘ list of companies that are great places for women to work.
- Shondaland told the story of Ridhi Tariyal, who has invented a method for women to test their fertility without having to convince their ob/gyn to do it.
- Lifehacker’s Two Cents mentioned some health habits that are good for your wallet as well as your body.
- For your
LaughZen of the Week: Diply rounded up 32 simple-yet-ingenious designs from around the world.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We shared the latest in our Week in the Life of a Working Mom series and took a look back into CorporetteMoms history.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.