This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Who What Wear suggested how to get more out of your closet’s lesser-worn items.
- Fashionista explained how Rent the Runway and Nordstrom are joining forces.
- Fashionista also told buyers to beware when shopping on luxury resale sites: Some items that have been listed as high-end brands might be from designers’ less expensive Target collaborations.
- POPSUGAR offered some ’90s-inspired hair trends for the summer.
- Allure shared that Urban Decay has announced its “global citizens” campaign, featuring Lizzo, Ezra Miller, Joey King, Karol G, and CL.
- Bustle defined “beauty vinegar,” a gentle exfoliating toner.
- Marketplace discussed crying at work.
- Mic provided nine interviewing mistakes to avoid.
- Today delved into a new study about how period pain affects working women.
- Forbes profiled three women in the C-suite at publicly traded cannabis companies.
- The Washington Post reported that the HPV vaccine is being recommended to patients up to age 45.
- ICYMI: The Cut published an excerpt from E. Jean Carroll’s new book, What Do We Need Men For? A Modest Proposal, earlier this week. It includes her detailed accounts of her allegations against the president and other men.
- Laugh of the Week: McSweeney’s attempted to define the modern mystery known as athleisure.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We continued our Week in the Life of a Working Mom series with a legislative staffer in Texas.
- We shared our best advice for new working moms.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.