This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Fashionista looked at the politics of legislating beauty product labeling.
- Harvard Business Review provided important questions to ask yourself before you quit your job.
- Quartz at Work explained that workers with strong regional accents make less money than those with a standard accent.
- Anne Helen Petersen wrote for BuzzFeed News about the disordered eating of her 20s — in the context of what Taylor Swift reveals in her Netflix documentary, Miss Americana.
- Speaking of Netflix, Forbes had news of a documentary called She Did That, which looks at the lives of four black women entrepreneurs.
- The Washington Post explained how to host a better book club.
- The Washington Post also reported that Scotland is set to become the first country to provide free pads and tampons.
- The Daily Dot shared some reactions to the powerful video “Be a Lady They Said” (NSFW) that features Cynthia Nixon reading a prose poem by Camille Rainville.
- [content warning: suicide] News 5 Cleveland spoke to engineer Ian Charnas, who has created 36 “forbidden emojis” to raise funds for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
- Your Laugh of the Week: The Belladonna Comedy offered steps to properly enjoy a bath bomb.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…