Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- The New York Times looks at how a lot of women are ditching uncomfortable or inconvenient fashion and beauty habits.
- Vogue reported that doctors and nurses need protective headbands as they work with COVID-19 patients — consider asking local hospitals if they need donations.
- Harvard Business Review wondered what work-life balance will look like after the pandemic.
- Psychology Today explained why video chats are wearing us out.
- The Washington Post asked experts about safety considerations for the grocery store, mail, laundry, and more — and got some reassuring answers.
- The Washington Post also reviewed the appreciation women world leaders are getting for their handling of the crisis.
- BuzzFeed News described how the quarantine is leading people to reconnect with estranged friends, exes, and others.
- VICE explored how the meaning of time has changed, while WIRED examined why life feels surreal right now.
In Other News…
- Green Matters noted that in honor of Earth Day, Secret and Old Spice have launched deodorant in cardboard packaging.
- The Mary Sue took a look at the insightful commentary that the, uh, Steak-umm Twitter account has been dishing out lately (seriously).
- Vulture shared a digital movie rental calendar for the near future.
- For your Laugh of the Week, a double this time: CNET explained what your Zoom background says about you, while a Reddit user depicted the various kinds of “Zoom-ers” that we’ve all come to know
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We took a look back in CorporetteMoms history.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.