Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- Vogue wondered why there seems to be a gender divide in wearing a face mask.
- The New York Times asked 500+ epidemiologists when they would resume doing certain everyday activities.
- The New York Times also looked at the difficulties of dealing with an eating disorder during quarantine.
- The Washington Post advised how to stand your ground on social distancing without alienating family and friends.
- The Guardian talked to 11 women about their quarantine beauty routines.
In Other News…
- Fashionista rounded up 350+ Black-owned and founded beauty and wellness brands.
- Allure noted that Sephora will devote 15% of its shelf space to Black-owned businesses; meanwhile, MarketWatch reported that Walgreens and CVS will stop locking up beauty products designed for Black women.
- The Atlantic ran a March Madness–style Twitter bracket for the worst corporate buzzwords.
- Jeena Cho offered a guide to escaping your Biglaw job.
- Job-Hunt suggested how to discreetly use LinkedIn for job hunting.
- For Teen Vogue, activist and organizer Zyahna Bryant explained how to take anti-racist action.
- The Washington Post listed 10 Pride events you can attend from home this year.
- The Cut provided ways to support the Black LGBTQ+ community for Pride and beyond.
- CNN explored Refinery29 employees’ reports of racism and a toxic work culture.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We rounded up virtual summer camps.
- We reviewed some low-supervision activities to keep your kids busy while you’re working.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.