Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- USA Today reported that employers can’t require COVID-19 antibody tests for employees returning to work.
- Fast Company gave tips for virtual job interviews.
- Vox asked, “What is the point of dating now?”
- Vox also listed eight quarantine habits that people want to keep.
- The Washington Post talked to epidemiologists about when, why, and how to wear a mask.
In Other News…
- In Rolling Stone, journalist Jamil Smith asked, “As Juneteenth falls during this American racial reckoning, what are we truly celebrating?”
- Glamour advised how to treat razor burn — and how to prevent it in the first place.
- The Cut reported on a major new initiative to fight systemic racism in fashion.
- Above the Law noted that Harvard Law told students to “rent office space” to study during their online-only semester.
- Harvard Business Review provided a reading list for confronting racism at work.
- Jezebel talked to 11 people who shared stories of racist treatment of staff and members at The Wing.
- Vulture rounded up the best books of 2020 so far; meanwhile, BookBub listed 20 new LGBTQ+ books to read for Pride (and beyond).
- The New York Times wondered if the online store Bookshop could be the answer to independent bookstores’ struggles.
- Your Laugh of the Week is from McSweeney’s and is very appropriate for this Father’s Day weekend.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We shared five ways to celebrate kids’ birthdays during coronavirus.
- We took a look back in Corporette history.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.