Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- The Cut proclaimed, “No one knows how to throw a pandemic wedding.”
- Fast Company explained how mentorship relationships should adapt to the pandemic.
- At Business Insider, a psychologist wrote about how she’s been handling her own anxiety.
- The Washington Post reported on how people in their 20s and 30s are signing up to fill jobs vacated by veteran poll workers during the pandemic. (Find out how here!)
In Other News…
- InStyle reported that the House passed a bill that would make it illegal to discriminate against Black people’s natural hair in the workplace and in schools.
- Allure shared that Issa Rae is now co-owner — and the face of — hair-care brand Sienna Naturals.
- Vogue warned against nine beauty ingredients to avoid during pregnancy.
- Above the Law released their 2020 law school rankings.
- Marie Claire noted that the federal government will establish a streamlined process for victims to report allegations of sexual misconduct during air travel.
- Fast Company listed the best weights, resistance bands, and fitness gear for home workouts.
- Your Laugh of the Week: Allie Brosh of Hyperbole and a Half is back! Here’s a chapter from her new book, Solutions and Other Problems.
As the country mourns the passing of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, we couldn’t just share a single link… Here are a few: longtime friend Nina Totenberg’s remembrance, a commemoration from a political cartoonist, photos of a tribute from her former law clerks, The New Yorker‘s powerful cover art, and an encouraging sign of RBG’s impact on the country.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We shared tips for working moms who have taken a break from work.
- We looked at three retailers that temperature-rate kids’ coats.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.