Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
The night RBG died, a friend posted a picture to Facebook of a candle burning with two books, Bad Girls Throughout History and Legendary Ladies. Both books are new to me but looked awesome. I didn’t notice at the time that both are by the same illustrator and author, Ann Shen — but I’m psyched to see she has a new book that’s about iconic fashion moments, Nevertheless She Wore It, that’s currently #1 on Amazon in the Fashion/Style category. (She also has a journal, diaries, and pre-orders for a postcard book!)
All of these books look like great gift ideas, amusing, light reads, and I think they’d be stylish as coffee table books or featured on a “styled” book shelf. Love. (Now, which should I buy first? Hmmn.) The books are $12.07-$19.89 at Amazon, Bookshop (one, two, three), and Target.
(Psst: Here are all of the books we recommend at Bookshop… the “shop” is still a work in progress! What else would you recommend?)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-15-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Brooks Brothers – 40% off
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 50% off 3+ full-price items, 40% off 1-2 full-price items; extra 50-70% off sale styles;
- Loft – Up to 60% off almost everything; 30% off Lou & Grey; 60% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off select styles; extra 60% off sale styles