Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
The night RBG died, a friend posted a picture to Facebook of a candle burning with two books, Bad Girls Throughout History and Legendary Ladies. Both books are new to me but looked awesome. I didn’t notice at the time that both are by the same illustrator and author, Ann Shen — but I’m psyched to see she has a new book that’s about iconic fashion moments, Nevertheless She Wore It, that’s currently #1 on Amazon in the Fashion/Style category. (She also has a journal, diaries, and pre-orders for a postcard book!)
All of these books look like great gift ideas, amusing, light reads, and I think they’d be stylish as coffee table books or featured on a “styled” book shelf. Love. (Now, which should I buy first? Hmmn.) The books are $12.07-$19.89 at Amazon, Bookshop (one, two, three), and Target.
(Psst: Here are all of the books we recommend at Bookshop… the “shop” is still a work in progress! What else would you recommend?)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-22-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; extra 15% $100+
- Ann Taylor – Extra 70% off 3+ sale items; extra 60% off 2 sale items; extra 50% off 1 sale item
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Eloquii – 40-60% off all dresses & tops
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off “dressy styles”; extra 50% off select sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Loft – Up to 50% off spring must-haves; extra 60% off all sale
- Talbots – Spring Red Hanger Sale: Extra 40% off markdowns