Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
The night RBG died, a friend posted a picture to Facebook of a candle burning with two books, Bad Girls Throughout History and Legendary Ladies. Both books are new to me but looked awesome. I didn’t notice at the time that both are by the same illustrator and author, Ann Shen — but I’m psyched to see she has a new book that’s about iconic fashion moments, Nevertheless She Wore It, that’s currently #1 on Amazon in the Fashion/Style category. (She also has a journal, diaries, and pre-orders for a postcard book!)
All of these books look like great gift ideas, amusing, light reads, and I think they’d be stylish as coffee table books or featured on a “styled” book shelf. Love. (Now, which should I buy first? Hmmn.) The books are $12.07-$19.89 at Amazon, Bookshop (one, two, three), and Target.
(Psst: Here are all of the books we recommend at Bookshop… the “shop” is still a work in progress! What else would you recommend?)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (10/29/20):
- Boden – 25% off! Ends 10/29. I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – 40% off tops & sweaters; 50% off 2+ tops & sweaters. Ends 10/30.
- Talbots – 50% off 3+, 40% off 2 or 30% off 1. Ends 11/1.
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – 25–30% off select regular-price items
Reader Favorites on Sale: