Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
In a Zoom-based world, I’m always looking for different types of necklines to mix things up. This square-neck top looks like a fun twist on a basic white top. I would wear it with a small pendant necklace to highlight the neckline and tuck it into an A-line skirt or a pair of wide-leg trousers.
The top is $44.50 at Ann Taylor and available in regular sizes XXS–XXL and petite sizes XXS–XL. It also comes in black and amber green. Right now you can get 40% off full-price styles, which brings this down to $26.70. Square-Neck Top
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (10/29/20):
- Boden – 25% off! Ends 10/29. I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – 40% off tops & sweaters; 50% off 2+ tops & sweaters. Ends 10/30.
- Talbots – 50% off 3+, 40% off 2 or 30% off 1. Ends 11/1.
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – 25–30% off select regular-price items
Reader Favorites on Sale: