Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
These corduroy skinny jeans are not only personal favorites (I’ve had them in at least four colors over the years), but they were among the reader bestsellers also. They’re stretchy, they’re comfortable, they’re warm, they have pockets, they wash and dry really easily, they come in regular, petite, and plus sizes — yaaaas.
A note on pricing: Full price (now) they’re $69.50 — later in the season they will inevitably go on sale for 40–50% off, which is often when I strike. But note that not every color in every size makes it to the sale rack. For example, last year the pretty caramel cognac color sold out entirely. So! Be warned, particularly petite/plus ladies.
Kut from the Kloth also has a bootcut version of these cords — I also have a few colors of those, but generally I prefer skinny cords because then there are no wet hems from snow, slush, rain, etc.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-22-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; extra 15% $100+
- Ann Taylor – 40-60% off full-price dresses, pants, denim & skirts
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Brooks Brothers – 25% off sitewide
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off “dressy styles”; extra 50% off select sale styles
- M.M.LaFleur – Up to 80% off
- Loft – Extra 60% off all sale styles; up to 50% off spring must-haves
- Talbots – 40% off markdowns; $25 off pants