Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- Slate staff shared their regrettable pandemic purchases.
- The Lily talked to women who are thankful that most office holiday parties are cancelled this year.
- Glamour shared a piece by a 35-year-old Black woman who had surgery to remove fibroids and then froze her eggs during the pandemic.
- ABC News profiled Dr. Kizzmekia Corbett, who worked on an NIH team that collaborated with Moderna to produce its vaccine.
In Other News…
- Fashionista reviewed the biggest fashion stories of 2020.
- Fast Company gave advice on answering “quirky” interview questions.
- Above the Law published a piece by a lawyer who had a baby during law school.
- Princeton Review included a list of law schools with the “Greatest Resources for Women” in its 2021 Law School Rankings.
- The New Yorker looked at the best cookbooks of 2020.
- Vox asked experts for tips on indoor winter gardening (not that kind of gardening!).
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “A Warning from the CDC for All Hallmark Movie Protagonists Returning to Their Hometowns This Christmas.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We rounded up the best family board games for kids 4–8.
- We took a look back at past CorporetteMoms posts, including family holiday traditions and teacher gifts.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.