I don’t know how I’ve made it this far in life without fleece-lined leggings. I live in the Northeast, where winter starts in October and runs through early May, so when I bought these on a whim a few weeks ago, they were a welcome addition to my wardrobe. (True story: It snowed on the day of my high school prom. I refused to wear a coat over my strapless gown. Teenagers are fun.)
I’ve been wearing these with tunic tops on the weekends. I really like the pocket for stashing my phone when I’m out for walks, as well as the high waist, which hasn’t done the weird rollover thing that some of my leggings do. In terms of sizing, I went by the waist size on the size chart and found that the corresponding size fit perfectly.
The leggings are $30.99 at Amazon and come in 21 color/style combinations in sizes XS–3X. Fleece-Lined High-Waisted Leggings
(ICYMI, check out our roundup of the best leggings.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.23.22…
- Nordstrom – 6,700 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off your purchase; extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Zappos – 33,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)