Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I don’t know how I’ve made it this far in life without fleece-lined leggings. I live in the Northeast, where winter starts in October and runs through early May, so when I bought these on a whim a few weeks ago, they were a welcome addition to my wardrobe. (True story: It snowed on the day of my high school prom. I refused to wear a coat over my strapless gown. Teenagers are fun.)
I’ve been wearing these with tunic tops on the weekends. I really like the pocket for stashing my phone when I’m out for walks, as well as the high waist, which hasn’t done the weird rollover thing that some of my leggings do. In terms of sizing, I went by the waist size on the size chart and found that the corresponding size fit perfectly.
The leggings are $30.99 at Amazon and come in 21 color/style combinations in sizes XS–3X. Fleece-Lined High-Waisted Leggings
(ICYMI, check out our roundup of the best leggings.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-20-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Brooks Brothers – 40% off sitewide
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – Tops starting at $15, pants and skirts starting at $20, dresses starting at $25
- Loft – Up to 80% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off must-haves; extra 60% off sale styles