Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- The New York Times checked out the “booze fairy” trend in which women drop off alcohol and other treats for friends and neighbors during the pandemic.
- Meanwhile, The New York Times also looked at how some women are trying to rein in their drinking right now.
- WBUR reported that recent studies do not support the need for stringent cleaning of surfaces to prevent COVID.
In Other News…
- Harper’s Bazaar featured 14 Black-owned activewear brands to try.
- Nylon provided their loungewear essentials guide.
- Harvard Business Review explained how to hold your employer accountable to its promises of racial justice.
- The Cut answered a reader question about whether to disclose your depression to an employer.
- Vox asked whether air fryers are worth the hype.
- Fast Company wondered what fitness will look like if many people choose not to return to the gym.
- BBC News reported that the UK has abolished the “tampon tax” (and that the EU is also working toward doing so).
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The New Yorker’s Daily Shouts, with “Kickstarter Projects That I Now Regret Contributing To.”