I bought this hat for myself last year in red and still really like it — it’s soft but warm, looks cute, and it’s hard to beat the price of $15.
A month or so after I bought it, I saw an almost identical one from Free People on sale at Nordstrom and figured, hey, I’ll upgrade because I wear this cheap one so much — and while I’ve kept both, I find myself reaching more for the affordable one this season.
The faux fur pom is detachable but has stayed on pretty well — I only take it off if I wash it (in the delicate cycle in a sweater bag).
There are 13 colors available for $14.99 each, or you can get a two-pack deal for $21.99. Nice.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-20-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Brooks Brothers – 40% off sitewide
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-70% off sale styles
- Loft – Up to 80% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off must-haves; extra 60% off sale styles