Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Everlane is one of my favorites for great basics. This tee has a ruched neckline and blousy sleeves to make it just a little bit special. I would wear it with jeans for a comfy work-from-home look, or tucked into a pair of ankle pants with a sweater blazer for a casual office look.
This saturated indigo color is beautiful, but it also comes in a sage green, burnt orange, sandstone, and black. It’s 100% cotton and machine-washable, but do note that the company recommends laying it flat to dry.
The top is $35 and comes in sizes XXS–XL. The Air Poet Tee
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-26-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Boden – 20% off dresses & jumpsuits (ends today)
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance; extra 70% off 3+ clearance styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-70% of all sale styles
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves