Liking these posts? Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.)
– The NYT had a great article offering packing tips from the pros.
– Wise Bread has some tips on how to go green in the office.
– Lifehacker has suggestions for how to handle last-minute work. (Not that any of us have ever gotten a frantic call at 6:00 from that boss who needed it done yesterday.)
– WSJ’s The Juggle has some good advice on how to do it ‘all.’
– Finally: In Corporette news, two points:
- First — we are partnering with Ann Taylor and InStyle to offer a one-hour career/life/whatEVER consultation to whoever wins Ann Taylor’s latest sweepstakes — enter here for a chance to win a Chic Wear-to-Work Wardrobe from Ann Taylor, and a Career Consultation with me!
- Second — We’ve started adding links to work-appropriate sales from the online sample sale groups (Gilt, RueLaLa, etc.) to the CorporetteDeals feed — please let us know if you’re finding it helpful.