- Fashionista noted that Dia & Co has acquired 11 Honoré.
- The Cut answered a reader question about whether to tell your boss about problems at home that are affecting your work.
- Harvard Business Review shared a piece by an Intuit employee about their positive experience of coming out as nonbinary at work.
- The Wall Street Journal looked at how commuting is the main factor affecting employees’ willingness to return to in-office work.
- Well+Good looked at the issue of how many women ask for raises and then don’t get them.
- WIRED provided some non-Meta alternatives for those who rely on Facebook groups centered on certain health conditions.
- The 19th explained how overturning Roe v. Wade could impact IVF.
- The Washington Post emphasized the importance of accessibility to telehealth for therapy.
- The Washington Post also looked at the troubled legacy of feminine washes and wipes.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Slackjaw, with “How To Create A True Crime Podcast And Solve A Murder.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.