Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
Whether you’re celebrating Pride Month or just really, really into rainbows (or both!!), there are a ton of fun rainbow things to pick up this month. I’ll put some of my favorites below the jump (there are especially a lot in the NHYS!).
These particular Franco Sandal sandals are available in seven colors — while the rainbow option is not on sale, three colors are marked down (including a lovely tan). The shoe is $99 full price sale options are $75.
If you’re hunting for more affordable rainbow things, definitely check Target – they’ve been big supporters of the LGBTQIA community before it was popular among corporations. (Love this $20 tote!!) (I just saw a great Twitter thread about this…)
(This year, Target donated $250,000 to GLSEN, an organization that works to give every student the right to a safe, supportive, and LGBTQ-inclusive K–12 education, and awarded a grant to Pride Live, which is creating a Stonewall National Monument Education & Visitors Center at NYC’s Stonewall Inn.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
And, because I’m apparently really into it (in fairness, one of my sons has been obsessed with rainbows for a while, so I’m super aware of all of the products on the market…)… here’s a slideshow of some cool Pride gear from Target. I may have to buy that “Ew, David” shirt…
Workwear sales of note for 8.19.22…
- Dermstore – Anniversary sale, up to 25% off!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale’s on sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Of Mercer – Warehouse sale: Up to 60% off
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
Other Sales of Note: