Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I looooove a pull-on pant. After too much time working from home, the idea of buttons and zippers is truly more than I can handle most days. This pair from Adrianna Papell looks like your favorite pair of office-appropriate straight-leg pants but has most of the comfort of your lounging-around leggings.
I like this “fatigue” color for a slightly unexpected neutral, but they also come in navy.
The pants are $26.97 at Nordstrom Rack and come in sizes 4–14.
For a plus-size alternative, try these pull-on pants (available in five colors); they’re on sale for $29.97 at Lands’ End and come in sizes 1X–3X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 8.19.22…
- Dermstore – Anniversary sale, up to 25% off!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale’s on sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Of Mercer – Warehouse sale: Up to 60% off
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
Other Sales of Note: