This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- The Wall Street Journal noted that Old Navy is scaling back its inclusive sizing.
- Input looked at how ex-DevaCurl users whose hair was damaged are providing support to one another online.
- The Cut profiled Hill House Home CEO Nell Diamond, the woman behind the rise of the Nap Dress.
- Harvard Business Review shared 10 red flags to watch out for in job interviews.
- The Cut explored the trend of fertility coaches, the “girlbosses of fertility.”
- Speaking of fertility, The 19th reported that abortion bans could make IVF even more expensive.
- TIME explained what’s behind the tampon shortage.
- Vogue noted, “It’s the venture capital community — not the medical community — that is causing … as a ‘huge revolution’ in an untapped market worth an estimated $600 billion.” Bet you didn’t guess that was referring to menopause…
- The Washington Post reported that a small cancer drug trial resulted in tumors disappearing in every single patient.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “The Spiral of Speculation That Happens When My Friends Don’t Immediately Respond To A Group Text.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We discussed sharing parenting duties with your partner.
- We looked back at past CorporetteMoms posts, including baby shower gifts and decluttering with kids.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.