- The New York Times explained how fast fashion has affected thrifting.
- CNN asked, “What the heck happened to the Gap?”
- Fashionista talked to Persuasion‘s costume designer about how she found inspiration from Patti Smith, Debbie Harry, and Audrey Hepburn.
- Harvard Business Review explained how to reduce bias in performance reviews.
- Above the Law detailed how to run a productive meeting.
- The 19th reported that IVF patients have started moving their embryos out of states with abortion bans.
- Vox shared the story of the women Navy officers who overcame the misogynistic fighter pilot culture of the 1990s to fly the F-14 Tomcat.
- WIRED looked at the danger of license plate readers in the context of abortion restrictions.
- My Modern Met featured famous brand logos reimagined as medieval illustrations.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “Stranger Things if Kate Bush Hadn’t Agreed to Let Them Use “Running Up That Hill.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We talked about how to plan dinner at the last minute.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You can check us out on Facebook or Instagram, or through Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!