This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Fashionista previewed Target’s Fall Designer Collection, which includes more than 100 size-inclusive styles from designers Kika Vargas, La Ligne, and Sergio Hudson.
- Vox explained “productivity theater”: how remote workers are wasting their time proving to employers that they’re actually working.
- Bloomberg reported on a new survey that found that many women aged 40–55 have considered looking for remote work to more easily deal with menopause symptoms.
- WorkLife highlighted innovative ways some companies are trying to support employee mental health.
- The New York Times noted how some LinkedIn users are finding it a valuable place to talk about much more than work.
- The New York Times also observed how openly talking about having student loan debt has become normalized.
- SELF explained how to not feel exhausted by the end of the week.
- Gretchen Rubin talked to Cassie Holmes, author of Happier Hour: How to Beat Distraction, Expand Your Time, and Focus on What Matters Most [affiliate link], about happiness, habits, and time management strategies.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Points in Case, with “The Comment Section of a Recipe for a Revenge Spell.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We looked back at past CorporetteMoms posts, including where to find extended sizes for kids’ clothes and weaponized incompetence in relationships.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.