This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- The Wall Street Journal shared fashion insiders’ favorite low-cost basics.
- Fashionista pondered the future of size diversity on the runway.
- Berkeley’s Haas School of Business noted that flirting to get ahead at work is most often done by men in subordinate roles.
- Harvard Business Review explained how to create more equitable leadership development programs.
- BBC News shared how “non-linear workdays” are boosting productivity at work.
- Fortune detailed how women’s coworking space The Wing failed.
- The Washington Post reported that the spread of Catholic hospitals in the U.S. limits reproductive care.
- The New York Times published some readers’ favorite little rituals (for example, morning habits like watching the birds or painting for 15 minutes), and many more wrote about theirs in the comments.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Points in Case, with “At This Year’s Fall Harvest Festival, We Have Replaced the Corn Maze with You Getting Lost in Your Phone.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We talked about the logistics of a nanny share.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.