This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Fashionista talked to Oscar-winning costume designer Ruth E. Carter about her work on Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.
- The Independent reported that Virgin Atlantic has seen a 100% rise in crew applications following its decision to launch gender-free uniform options.
- CNBC shared that NYC’s salary transparency law is off to a rocky start.
- CNN reported on historic “firsts” from Tuesday’s election, including Maura Healey, who will become Massachusetts’ first elected female governor and the nation’s first out lesbian state executive.
- Vox noted, “The midterms were a resounding win for abortion rights — with one exception.”
- The Wall Street Journal looked at divorce today and found that assets are shrinking, while alimony payments, legal bills, and tensions are all running higher.
- The New York Times offered a primer on panic attacks.
- The Washington Post reported on new research suggesting that higher stress levels during the pandemic were associated with more changes to women’s menstrual cycles.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Points in Case, with “Obits for the Unused Produce in My Kitchen.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.